New Home Owners
Access Control Procedures
Printer Friendly Version
Access Control Procedures - Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club
Note: It is not necessary to contact the front gate for contractors who are here regularly such as those who do Television, Telephone and Landscape work. If in doubt, ask your contractor if they need security clearance and act accordingly following the steps below.
• Residents entry lane (right lane) at the main entrance is opened only by a bar code installed on the right side of the vehicle.
• The guard at the gate controls the visitor entry lane gate (left lane) at the main entrance during hours when the gate is manned (6 AM to 10 PM)
• The visitor entry lane gate at the main entrance is controlled by the homeowner via telephone during hours when the gate is not manned. (10 PM to 6 AM)
• The vehicle crossing a sensor installed in the pavement opens the exit lane gate at Kings Highway and a bar code reader opens the Loveland Boulevard exit.
Visitor, Contractor Access
• When visitors or contractors are expected between the hours of 6 AM and 10 PM, the home owners should notify the Guard House (629-3565) in advance and have the visitor or contractors name placed on the expectancy list in order for access to be granted.
• When visitors are expected between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM, the visitor will have to call the home owner for access to the park. The homeowner can control the gate by following the procedures below.
Control of the Visitor Gate by Telephone
• The homeowner can open the gate for a visitor when the gate is not manned (10 PM to 6 AM).
• There is a telephone machine kiosk in the visitor lane at the front of the guard house. The kiosk is similar to an ATM machine and has a telephone keypad plus three buttons: A button, Z button and a CALL button.
• All home owners are listed alphabetically on the kiosk screen showing names and telephone numbers.
• Pushing the A or Z button will place the viewer in the middle of the alphabet on the screen. Holding the A button will scroll the list of home owners from names beginning with L backwards. Holding the Z button will scroll the list of home owners beginning with L forwards.
• When the viewer reaches the name of interest, he/she may then press the CALL button. The telephone will then ring in the home of the resident and the homeowner may converse with the visitor.
• The homeowner has 60 seconds to decide to grant access to the visitor. Pushing 9 on the resident's touch tone key pad will open the gate. Hanging up or not pushing 9 will leave the gate in the closed position and the visitor will have to depart via the turn around lane behind the guard house.
Vehicle Exit Procedures
• Exit at the Main Gate is automatic. From 6 AM to 10 PM the bar gate will lift automatically as you approach the gate. From 10 PM to 6 AM, the swinging gate will open automatically as you approach the gate.
• Exit at the Loveland Gate is also automatic. From 6 AM to 10 PM, the swinging gate will open automatically as you approach the gate.
Pedestrian and Bicyclist Gates
• To exit the park, pushing a button near the gate opens the pedestrian and the bicyclist gates at both the Main and Loveland gates.
• To enter the park, scanning your proximity card near the reader mounted outside the gate opens the pedestrian and bicyclist gates at both gates. Proximity Cards are available from Linda in the Main Office.
Contacting the Rover
• The Rover will always be accessible via telephone when the main entrance guard house is not manned. Homeowners or others at their home can contact the rover for emergencies or other problems at 916-5325. The first option for emergencies is to dial 911.
|New Home Owners, Maple Leaf Golf and Country Club - Access Control Procedures|